Oral and maxillofacial surgery is performed to treat diseases and defects involving both the functional and aesthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region. Dr. Cameron provides a history of over 20 years experience as he offers the following services:
- Oral Implant Expertise utilizing multiple types of dental implants for your maximum success
- Bone Grafting for implant enhancement is a daily activity
- Anesthesia is provided for your health and comfort
- Evaluation and Extraction of third molars (Wisdom teeth) and other teeth.
- Reconstructive procedures including jaw surgery, facial implants, repair of jaw fractures and TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders and oral pathology.
- Pediatric Care and Emergency Services are also available.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a specialty practice which requires 4 – 6 years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training. Dr. Cameron has been Board Certified in the specialty since 1985. See Surgical Services on this website for a more complete description of services offered
Dr. Cameron has a highly trained and experienced staff including nurses, technicians and business office professionals. Our nurses are registered nurses (RNs) who are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained as well as Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). Many of our technicians are specialty assistants recognized by the Dental Assisting National Board. All staff members are CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certified. The majority of our staff has worked with Dr. Cameron for periods spanning seven to twenty years.